Bayside City Council Youth Services Terms & Conditions
Activities for Young People aged from 12 to 17 years old
- Are open to for young people that live, go to school, work or study in within the Bayside City Council area.
- All bookings are to be made online at www.bayside.vic.gov.au/youth
- All bookings are allocated according to the date and time the online form is received, and is considered final, no alterations or transfers can be made.
How to pay
- Fees will be deducted from your credit or debit card.
- A 50% discount is available to Bayside young people named on a health care card or equivalent. Please contact Youth Services with these details to get a registration code prior to registering: email@example.com, or 9599 4622.
School Holiday Activities are subject to COVID-19 Victorian State Government restrictions. In the event where the activity is unable to go ahead due to these detailed restrictions, Youth Services will issue full refunds to participants.
- All workers are qualified and experienced.
- At least one worker on each activity has First Aid and anaphylaxis qualifications. First Aid kits will be carried at all times.
- There will be a minimum of one staff member to every ten participants.
- Staff are not responsible for young people outside the advertised activity time.
- Please contact the lead worker if you are running late for an activity.
- The program operates on a warning system for unacceptable behaviour. A maximum of three warnings can be given before the participant’s enrolment will be cancelled and no refund will be given. Parents will be notified of all warnings issued.
- Participants are responsible for their own belongings. Bayside City Council will not be held responsible for the loss or misuse of property or spending money.
- To cater for all weather conditions, we ask all young people wear appropriate clothing, including hats, sunscreen, long sleeve tops, raincoats and carry water bottles.
- Refunds will only be given in the event of illness/emergency with a medical certificate provided within one week of activity. Refunds will also be given in the event of Victorian State Government COVID-19 restrictions affecting the ability to run the activity.
- No other alterations or transfers will be accepted as all payment is final at the time of booking.
- Full refunds will be given if the activity is cancelled for reasons out of our control.
Specific needs and disability services
Bayside School Holiday Activities program aims to provide an inclusive service for young people. When booking into the activities, please provide information regarding your young person’s needs, additional carers and 1:1 support needs to Bayside Youth Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9599 4622.
Council is collecting the personal information on this form for the Bayside School Holiday Activities. The personal information will be used solely by the Council for the purpose of program registration or directly related purposes such as an emergency. The applicant understands that the personal information provided is for the above-mentioned purpose and that he or she may apply to Council for the access to and/or amendment of the information recorded. Requests of access and/or correction can be made to Council’s Privacy Officer.
Remembered your login details?